Your time, privacy and residence are incredibly valuable. How can you ensure a smooth and profitable transaction that delivers the results you’re looking for?
- Seek out a Realtor who is respected by past clients and fellow colleagues.
- Look for an agent with the right balance between hustle and experience.
- Ask how marketing, showings, communication and negotiations will be handled. It’s critical you hire a professional who excels in those areas.
- Ask about the selling process. Is the Realtor you’re meeting with going to be the person you interact with throughout the transaction or will you and your property be downloaded to an office or team newbie?
- Gain an understanding for your agent’s approach to the transaction. Confirm you’ll always stay informed of what’s transpiring, and your agent will advocate for your best interest when potential issues arise during the home inspection or sales agreement negotiations.
- For Luxury Real Estate Sellers be prepared to go through presentation materials heralding all the ways your luxury home will be marketed. There certainly are agents and real estate brokerages who provide better service and have higher quality marketing tools and materials than others.
- A successful and expedient sale will take hard work, dedication, and expertise.
Meet with Bostonia Properties. You’ll be impressed.